Monday, February 6, 2012

Ultrabook

At last CES at Las Vegas recently, ultrabook is everywhere and every PC manufacturers. Even though I am not using ultrabook yet, but the Sandybridge platform on my HP Elitebook 8460p can make my happy enough. Why? Because:
1. on wired network, it can last up to 7 hours of normal surfing and office works with stock battery only (not the extended battery)
2. on wifi network, it can last up to 5 hours of normal surfing and office works with stock battery only (not the extended battery)
It is still a distant to the 9.5hours of iPad2. But does iPad2 really last that long on single charge on wifi? Nobody bother to verify that now right? Can't you sit at Starbucks for 9.5hours? :P

Here is quite brilliant ads from HP on it's ultrabook. Yes, it is normal to see people sitting at awkward spot at StarBucks, McD, airport, and many more, not that they are nerd, but they just want to charge the laptop, pre-sandybridge laptop to be exact. I don't have the problem if I bring my sandybridge laptop but I haven't try it out at airport honestly because I don't want to bring laptop to my vacation.
Vacation should be free of gadget, okay, just the smartphone and tablet. No? Okay, just the smartphone, I still need that to show the 2D barcode to print boarding pass.




Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this! video is from pre-SOPA youtube :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........