Thursday, March 15, 2012

Something Wrong with Facebook?

The other day I have problem login into Facebook on Chrome, the the page just could not refresh even though other websites just refresh nicely on Chrome. So I changes to FireFox, was able to login to Facebook, but see something like below picture, the date and time just NaNNaNNaN.
FB problem on Outdated Penang Uncle blogspot dot com

It might be just the "Notifications" only, so I go to a group that I created, and see this:
FB problem on Outdated Penang Uncle blogspot dot com

Okay, might be my account, so I go to check out some Singapore local artist facebook page, and still get NaNNaNNaN.
FB problem on Outdated Penang Uncle blogspot dot com

Okay, probably my network problem. I just leave it and try it tomorrow. Then I login in again in next day and still get the same thing.

Oh well, probably Nyan Cat has slip into my laptop? :P




Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I saw it, I write it

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........