Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time off

Oppss..... Too many stuffs to be take care of and too little time......
Sorry, I have to time off from writing to this blog, so that I can take care my daughters.

I have posted a lot this year, hope to do the same next year with more quality posting, or laughter that I hope you all can enjoy. Check out my table of content, you can sort them by label or date or title:
http://outdatedpenanguncle.blogspot.com/p/toc.html

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
See you next year!


Hope you will will not enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter to get notified when I am back. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uncle: merry x'mas ~!

ahsiang said...

merry x'mas to you and happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........