Saturday, November 13, 2010

Freeware PPC: Paul's Pick 1.1

Okay, Paul is death, but its' left behind some legacy, if you still remember World Cup 2010.

Now you can have Paul in your palm, err... I mean your Windows Mobile phone(s). First release was on Sept this year, but at that time only support WVGA and VGA screen. I didn't try it out because my HTC Touch Elfin is QVGA only. After a few people and me requested for QVGA screen, TangoChen, the author finally made the QVGA and some other resolution version last month. So the screen supported are:
WVGA/VGA/QVGA/WQVGA. HVGA have not being verify yet.

The new version also support G-sensor, if you have one on your phone.

Once you launch it, you can set your choices and then ask Paul to do the picking for you.



To download, go to:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=774568
You might need to register to be able to download the cab, but it is free. And you should check out xda forum more often if you are WM user. :)

TangoChen, don't mind I use your picture from xda forum okay?



Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........