Friday, September 2, 2011

Nokia cheap and good phone

Nokia recently has announced 2 cheap and good phone, Nokia 100 and Nokia 101. Target for emerging market, these 2 phone has to be cheap and good. Priced at only 25 euros (US$35) and 20 euros (US$30), respectively, still they are a huge investment for people from country that have average yearly income less than average silicon valley employee's daily income.

This reminded me on my 2nd phone (Nokia 2600) was also a cheap but good phone, it lasted for many years and still survive after countless times of "drop test". ;)



I think Nokia still good at making non-smartphone, and Nokia should stop making smartphone. :)


Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this and video is from youtube!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........