Sunday, April 8, 2012

Penang Uncle Tutorial Posts Roundups

Year-to-date, I posted 10 tutorial posts, not bad huh. Here goes the list:

Chinese Input made by Google, which it is the primary input method that I use to type in Chinese characters into my PC:
Google Chinese Input - offline English to Chinese

I faced the problem I cannot install any apps on Chrome and after I found the solution, I wrote it in this post:
How to Fix Cannot Install Apps on Chrome Problem

Then later I use JDownloader to download YouTube video, was a bit of hassle compare to plugins on Chrome or Firefox, but it worth the try:
Download YouTube Video with JDownloader

Next I moved to consumer electronics where I have my method of choosing the right LED TV or LCD TV:
How to Choose LED TV or LCD TV - extreme method

I wrote this post for my wife, she was struggle with web-based hotmail/Windows Live Mail, so I showed her how to use Outlook to manage it:
Manage Hotmail or Windows Live Mail with Outlook

For geek to measure disk drive read/write speed:
How to Measure Disk Drive Speed

Infographic to teach you how to google more effective:
How to Google with More Effective

My method of recover or repair Windows 7 Aero Feature, just reboot! :P
How to Recover or Repair Windows 7 Aero Feature

A rare post that wrote about step-by-step to renew Malaysian Passport Online:
How to Renew Malaysian Passport Online

And just recently, I use this method to print a super large Tokyo railway and subway maps:
How to Print PDF to Multiple page in Windows


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote all these, okay?

2 comments:

Mister Leaf said...

wow, very good info.

ahsiang said...

Thanks Mister Leaf. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........