Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Smartphone Market Share Breakdown (US only)

Who got the biggest slice of cake (market share) in US smartphone market? According to Nielsen, Android OS hold the biggest share market, followed by iPhone. The charts below are based on Q2 of 2012.

Apple is the biggest if we count by company, but when Samsung, HTC, and Motorola and other Android phone maker join forces, iPhone drop to 2nd place, muahahaha.
credit: potketnow.com/nielsen/Asymco

I am surprised that Windows Mobile (WM in the chart) market segment is still bigger than Windows Phone7, plus Symbian, plus Palm/WebOS. Hey, not bad for a very very old mobile OS. I am still using my HTC Touch Elfin, which runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional.
credit: potketnow.com/nielsen/Asymco

So, who is your pick for next smartphone? For me, I am definitely go for Android.


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: Nielson/pocketnow/Aynmco

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........