Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Resize Windows with Sizer

GUI, ever since Steve Jobs invented Mac OS and Bill Gates make GUI to even greater height, all we know is Windows Windows Windows. Unless you are a full-screen guy (or girl), I am sure you will have various size of each windows. When I write blog, I need to refer to something, I will put them side by side. And after that, even un-snap from the edge of the screen, it don't really go back to original size. And I don't care, because I can resize it with a mouse.

However when I want to test my blog on a specific resolution, it because a headache. Luckily Sizer come to the picture.

credit: http://www.brianapps.net

Sizer come with installation and portable version (Yeah!). The default setting are 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768, these are the lower end of the screen resolution. But most of the time we need to make sure the website or blog we designing is fit into these resolution, so that even the people that using lowest spec can see read website or blog (netbook, ring a bell?).

credit: http://www.brianapps.net

You can also customized to any Windows size that you want in the setting.

To download, go to this link:
http://www.brianapps.net/sizer/



Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: internet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........