Sunday, July 1, 2012

Personality Test: Keirsey Temperament Sorter

I were asked to try out Kingdomality personality test few days ago. However I would think the result is not too convincing because the questions was too few and the result can be too generic. Then I remembered I did another type of personality test, it is called Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II.

Keirsey Temperament Sorter®-II is the most widely used personality test. It has 70 questions and yes it will take a while to complete them, but I think it gives a more accurate answer. Of course this test was being created to help the sales of a few books. Nevertheless the result can be a good source of reference when we want to understand our characteristic.

pix source: http://www.keirsey.com/

To take the test, go to this link:
http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/instruments2.aspx



Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: I wrote this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........