Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 CNY Waste Time post

I am still in CNY mode. In fact I am still in holiday. Therefore, I should continue posting waste time posts until I recover from holiday mode. Heheh.

Okay, for waste time post for today. Someone put up a website to show people how much video being uploaded to YouTube every second. While the video embedded in this post has its interesting facts, overdoing it in their website is really over doing it. Don't believe me? Click on the link after the video.


http://www.onehourpersecond.com/


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will not enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source: youtube!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........