Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Samsung Smart Window

First, there was smartphone, then smart TV and now smart Window? Initially when I read the title of the youtube video, I thought just another OS. I was wrong, this Window is not the OS Windows, it is a real window, just that you can do your normal touch screen stuffs. Watch the video:



Even though the reported mentioned that people cannot see from the other side of the window, but what if someone find out how to do it? Don't think it is safe to surf all the rated websites on this window. :P

What do you think?


Like this if you are FB user and you think this post is useful. The button is at top right of content of this post.
+1 this post if you are Google+ users and you think this post is useful.
Hope you will enjoy this post, subscribe to my RSS or mailing list or follow me on blogger or twitter. :)
source:youtube!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 Outdated Penang Uncle
..........